M&M Schedule

Getting one last Oasis Board post. I would be interested to know what day/time past Oasis cruises have been having their M&M. If you could post your day and whether it was Eastern or Western, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Scott

Getting one last Oasis Board post. I would be interested to know what day/time past Oasis cruises have been having their M&M. If you could post your day and whether it was Eastern or Western, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Scott

They are at 10:30am in Dazzles on the first sea day. For eastern that is on a Monday, for western I believe on Sunday. I am on the 7/17, eastern, cruise. Our first day, Sunday, we are in Nassau. So our M and M is on Monday, while we are at sea.

Wouldn't it make sense to do this as early as possible in the cruise? I mean boarding on Saturday, port on Sunday meet everyone on Monday? That means you are at the half way point already by the time you mingle. I would think it doesn't need to be anything fancy, but it might be nice to do something on the first night, just to get to see the faces.

Wouldn't it make sense to do this as early as possible in the cruise? I mean boarding on Saturday, port on Sunday meet everyone on Monday? That means you are at the half way point already by the time you mingle. I would think it doesn't need to be anything fancy, but it might be nice to do something on the first night, just to get to see the faces.

You are correct but....

They have to use the first sea day because most of the people on the ship get off when you are in port. But most threads have their own little M and Ms before hand. Like I knew I couldn't wait to meet the people I have been posting with for almost 2 years, so as I always do, I gave a time and place on the day we sail to meet. In our case, I picked Dazzles and at 3:15...plenty of time to roam the ship, and plently of time before the 4:15 compulsory drill.

Can someone tell me what happens during the M&M in terms of what to expect from RCCL? I have only done a meet and greet with NCL and the ships officers came to welcome us with refreshments. Of course we had planned some of our own icebreaker type activites but just wondering what is the norm for M&M?

I have also heard others mention cabin crawls and slot pull tournaments... we have a brave soul on our roll call who is going to try to coordinate the cabin crawl but it is a first time effort on her part and I don't know that I could do it. How does the slot tournament work and any other ideas on things to incorporate into the M&M?

Just for reference we are at least 70 and counting. Thank you.

they are at 10:30am in dazzles on the first sea day. For eastern that is on a monday, for western i believe on sunday. I am on the 7/17, eastern, cruise. Our first day, sunday, we are in nassau. So our m and m is on monday, while we are at sea.

:d:d:d:d

Can someone tell me what happens during the M&M in terms of what to expect from RCCL? I have only done a meet and greet with NCL and the ships officers came to welcome us with refreshments. Of course we had planned some of our own icebreaker type activites but just wondering what is the norm for M&M?

I have also heard others mention cabin crawls and slot pull tournaments... we have a brave soul on our roll call who is going to try to coordinate the cabin crawl but it is a first time effort on her part and I don't know that I could do it. How does the slot tournament work and any other ideas on things to incorporate into the M&M?

Just for reference we are at least 70 and counting. Thank you.

It is very similar. A crew member, usually the one of the Cruise Director's staff, comes and gives a little talk. There are drinks and pastries. It is simple and fast but a great way to meet the posters. Of course with the eastern itinerary, as we discussed above, we can't wait 2 days for that, and will be meeting sooner.

Archived