Horizon concierge class?

VPIcruiser

Has anyone stayed in the CC cabins (formerly Category 3) below the Coral Seas Cafe and The Grill? We are thinking about going to Bermuda at the end of August and the CC cabins are one of the few categories left, but I am concerned about the noise from the cafe and grill.

You have picked a "hate it" or "love it" part of the ship.
We have stayed in Horizon cabins 1069 and 1081 on two cruises within the past three years. In our opinion, this is the best location on the ship. One minute from a cup of hot coffee first thing in the morning. I love standing out on the deck early in the morning watching the sun rise and drinking coffee. There is a small area at the aft end of deck 10 that makes it enjoyable. The only time we heard any noise from the buffet area was when ship maintenance men were putting the sliding door back on its track after someone knocked it off.
On this board, other people have complained about the noise from scraping chairs on the deck above.
I really think it depends on the hours you are going to be in your cabin and your sensitivity to noise.
Les

Archived