Anyone booked ICE BAR?

oreomidnight

its the most rediculous bar at sea save your money and time. Its a good way to get sick to go from carib heat to 17 degrees!!!

I agree! I would like to start a betting pool to see how long this lasts.

I think I'd be more concerned about getting sick from sharing the "hooded ponchos and gloves"!

I can't wait for the ice bar!! I am going to wear sweatpants and heavy socks underneath that poncho and I may even bring my own gloves and double up, I am staying in there for the as long as they'll let me :) or I become an ice statue.....

I don't know.....I hate being cold.

However, do the ships photographers take pictures there (I know, it would be hard to believe they'd miss this opportunity). I think a picture with a parka and a drink might be cute to have.:)

I could see where some wouldn't want to bother but I haven't read any complaints from those who tried it. If you are prone to illness or don't do well in the cold, then of course this is a place to avoid. As for me, I'd rather try it on a cruise ship where I don't have to go out of my way. Plus I'm not chic enough to get passed into the one in Vegas. I just hope they sell the t-shirt on the way out so I can cross it off my list.

Is the ice bar limited to of age drinkers or can underage visit and drink non-alcoholic beverages?

Thanks. I think I take my teens in for a coke and the ambiance!!:D

$20 a head for a coke

NCL loves you and it's Ice bar ;)

(they don't sell Coke by the way since they have a contract with Pepsi :))

Two Pepsi's and One Sierra Mist Please...:D

The later you stay you may really get your money's worth. Some people give up early and they hand their remaining drink ticket to anyone in the bar that wants it or just leave it on the bar!

We are in a Penthouse and having been in Penthouses numerous times we knew how to use the onbaord support for Restaurant reservations. I wonder if we should prebook online for Sept or just let our Penthouse status get us restaurant reservations once we get onboard?

Thanks. I think I take my teens in for a coke and the ambiance!!:D

Also, soft drinks aren't available in the ice bar.

2920945020080057173cOjhdN_th.jpg

this shows the TWO options for non-alcoholic....the creamsicle one is DELICIOUS!!!!

Archived