Cartegena-Lee Miles or Dora

mzredhead

We did a tour through Lee Miles a few months ago. It was a great tour. We were meet at the pier and boarded our van for the tour. We got to see many different parts of Cartagena (old city, monistary, chruch, etc) He will customize the trip to fit your needs so if there is one thing you want more than others, he is flexible. We paid $60PP. I would definitely recommend Lee Miles Tours.

we did Lee Miles tour last December...WONDERFUL...and LEE himself is a WONDERFUL HONEST man...HIGHLY recommend him...i bought some little coffee bean size emeralds in his store and wanted some others that he was out of --pre-paid and within 2 weeks or so they were sent to me...we kept in contact and he was always replying promptly and they do like us here at CC--once they know you are members you get the 'royal' treatment!--dont hesitate to book with LEE MILES!!

We are booking with Lee Miles for our Sept/Oct 2010 trip. I sent him an email with some questions I had.

His responses have been timely, professional and very very nice! It is hard to explain, but I almost feel like family!

We asked about having some street food and he told us he would find out there the favorite local "Fried Food Cart Lady" would be located for us to stop at.

He attached a spread sheet and letter explaining the times at each stop you wish to choose, shopping, etc and when we told him that we are going ahead with the tour and what we want to do, he said he would be in touch with us about a month before the trip to see if we had changed our mind on what we wanted to see.

We even asked him if our guide could stop at a grocery...........not a problem. They are very accommodating.

After researching on CC and finding all the positive statements about Lee Miles and his emails, I am very glad we choose him! We can't wait to see Cartagena!

Lin

What type of vehicle does he drive? Van. I have a son who is somewhat mobile but we have a folding wheelchair that fits into snug spots. Would his vehicle accomodate us? I think a private tour would be best for us...:)

What type of vehicle does he drive? Van. I have a son who is somewhat mobile but we have a folding wheelchair that fits into snug spots. Would his vehicle accomodate us? I think a private tour would be best for us...:)

If you tell Lee about your special needs for your son he will be sure that those needs are met and will be very honest about any limitations he foresees so you can plan the tour that best fits your family. Cartagena's sites are not all handicapped acessible so he will give you suggestions and when possible make arrangements ahead of time for special help to help you enjoy the places that you wish to see. Lee himself does not do the tours but uses excellent guides to meet the needs of those that use his services.

Archived