Holiday Cruises & Tuxedo's

suziehmkr

Hello!

We will be sailing on the Island Princess over the Christmas & New Year's holidays on a 15 day to Hawaii.

If you have been on this cruise, can you tell me if Christmas & New Year's Eve are the formal nights?

I want to rent a tuxedo for one of the evenings on our cruise for DH, and I am hoping that one of these holiday's is a formal night to make it even more perfect!

When I look at the form is doesn't ask for which date... do we get the use the tux for the entire cruise for one price?

Thanks so much! This group is great!

Yes, you keep the tux the entire cruise for as many formal nights as there are (you get one shirt/formal night). I read here the other day that one of our Princess cruisers was onboard a ship on Neew Years Eve and it was NOT a designated formal night. I suspect it depends on your itinerary and there is no way to know this far in advance. But either way, the room steward delivers the tux the first day and picks it up the last day.

Hello!

We will be sailing on the Island Princess over the Christmas & New Year's holidays on a 15 day to Hawaii.

If you have been on this cruise, can you tell me if Christmas & New Year's Eve are the formal nights?

I want to rent a tuxedo for one of the evenings on our cruise for DH, and I am hoping that one of these holiday's is a formal night to make it even more perfect!

When I look at the form is doesn't ask for which date... do we get the use the tux for the entire cruise for one price?

Thanks so much! This group is great!

I was on the 12/20 Island Princess cruise.

The second nite out, Xmas Eve & New Year's Eve are all formal nites.

I can't answer your question about renting a tux, but it would seem you would have it for the entire cruise.

Have a great cruise, you'll love it!!!

Minette

We've cruised over the past two Christmases and Christmas Eve was a formal night for the first and Christmas night for the second. Our formal pictures looked so nice with my DH in a tux, my DD in an emerald green satin gown, and myself in red and black. Have a great time. . .we will be doing the Panama Canal on the Coral for Christmas and New Year's this year. . .only 320 days away!

Thanks Everyone!

That is great news.... That is a bunch of packing for DH that I just don't need to worry about! Woo Hoo!

Doh! Itineraries! I just looked and New Year's Eve is our last port day, so they may not make that a formal night. We are at sea for Christmas Eve & Christmas so that might be a possibility! Thanks for pointing that out.

Thanks again!

Tina

Archived