Uniworld Egypt

qmcmret

Thank you for the information. I believe I will contact Ramses and see about setting up a tour. I would rather be taken on a tour than try it on our own. Were they aware of what you would be seeing on the Uniworld tours?

We told them what we would be seeing and also told them the additional things we wanted to see. For instance, with Uniworld we weren't getting to Coptic Cairo, so we told Ramses we wanted that. And with Uniworld we were going to the museum so we told Ramses we wanted to see the additional things at the museum that a 4 hour tour likely wouldn't show. So our Ramses guide showed us some of the "must see" stuff (like Tut's room) because he said we'd want to see them again with Uniworld.

I am so glad to have found this thread. DH and I are in the very preliminary planning stages for the Nile Cruise and being able to read what others have to say is wonderful.

We're still not sure which line we're going to use but it appears that Uniworld has a great product...and I'm not saying that because I saw that they actually read and reply to post. ;)

The question I have is about the 12-day cruise. It appears that you are on one ship for 4-days and then a second for 3-days. Has anyone done that particular cruise? :confused:

Archived