Teen club hours on carnival glory

simmynj

Does anyone know what time the clubs for Circle C and Club02 close on the Glory. I think I read some time before that after a certain time in Club 02 (15-17 y.o.) there is a charge. Also in these clubs what time do the clubs turn into a disco? I think during the day/early evening it's mostly games and just hanging out and dance parties begin later in evening.

Anyone know?

• 4 weeks later...

On our cruise last month on Pride, Circle C had scheduled activities until either 12:30 or 1 a.m. The schedules are pretty consistent fleetwide - the hours were the same on Conquest when we sailed in February. Club O2 will have similar hours.

Our oldest son was in Club O2 until he went away to college and stopped sailing with us, and there was never a charge for any Club O2 activity except shore excursions.

If you're interested in seeing the Circle C and Club O2 schedules, member Cruisinmama06 has a variety posted at http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/.

The reason I wanted to know is because our stateroom is directly above it. :eek:

If they close down at 1:00, that should be alright. We go to bed around midnight when cruising. I figure with it being early November and very little kids onboard, plus having our white noise machine machine, and the fact that we will be so tired each night, we should be OK to get to sleep during that one hour window. ;) If it were open until 2 or 3, I would seriously consider changing rooms.

"Bringing down the house" is the patry theme one night. :eek:

Mostly the kids will tend to hang out with each other- you will find them by the pool eating pizza or sitting in hot tubs /in the library playing cards--

there is no charge for this age group

You have got to be kidding! lol :rolleyes: How many Jersey weeks are there? Seems like every time I book a cruise, it ends up being JW. I thought it was in January or February

Hopefully, with the economy, parents will chose to take a long weekend closer to home and not come to Charleston, SC for a cruise.

What other states will have school holiday at that time. Does your area? Our cousins live outside Philly. Maybe we can get them to join us.

You have got to be kidding! lol :rolleyes: How many Jersey weeks are there? Seems like every time I book a cruise, it ends up being JW. I thought it was in January or February

Hopefully, with the economy, parents will chose to take a long weekend closer to home and not come to Charleston, SC for a cruise.

What other states will have school holiday at that time. Does your area? Our cousins live outside Philly. Maybe we can get them to join us.

Our nephew's school district is closed November 4-5 for the annual NJEA conference, but not a full week.

We cruise in February for Valentines week and the week AFTER Labor day so we can travel with less kids.

One year that valentines day fell during a presidents week and we had over 800 kids on board. Never saw them. It was a very pleasant week

Our nephew's school district is closed November 4-5 for the annual NJEA conference, but not a full week.

Right, its a thusday and Friday the school districts are off and parents will take kids out of school for three days. Nothing major is happening since the teachers are getting ready for the conferences. So parents get a weeks vacation and kids dont miss much for school-plus the price is cheaper then doing a family vacation in the summer

From what I understand, a lot of parents take their kids out for the entire week of school. Seems that since this is such a well know event, the district leaders would do something to penalize the students so that this practice is discontinued, or just give them the entire week for a legal fall break like our school districts do. :rolleyes:

serene56, where were you when I asked the following question on another board. :D

Is there anything I should know about this cruise, or the ship that would dissuade us from going?

Jersey week just may have done it! lol

The last time we cruised on the Glory out of Florida, it turned out to be spring break (for our high school and college age children, also) and the ship was over run with high school and college age kids. The college age were the worst. It was not a very good cruise, but my kids enjoyed it.

serene56, where were you when I asked the following question on another board. :D

it.

when you asked that question did you get many replies?

I can tell you that I google the dates now- When I was doing my research for Disney thats how I found Jersey Week.

And I always avoid the spring break weeks. (well one time we sailed the first week in March- i was a week off- my cabin was sandwhiched between two cabins with 4 college age boys in each- arghhh.

Today when I book a cruise I make sure that each cabin on either side of me only holds two people-no matter what the date

I do that , too! I even try to book the cabin that has the extra berth(s), which is what I have done this time. :)

When I asked the question, I got no replies on that particular question - why I shouldn't book that cruise, or that week. I even Googled the dates for group cruises, and the date and didn't come up with anything. :(

Oh well, I can only hope for the best. ;) I checked a couple of message boards and found only one person taking children. They are from NC. I checked NC school holidays and didn't find any holiday.

Circle C,Camp Carnival,Club 02, which one is for the 12 to 15 yo? Does any one have the activity listing for this group?TIA
12-14 is Circle C, 15-17 is Club O2. The link I posted earlier in this thread has sample schedules.

The age group is 12-14 what you see online may not be what is on your schedule-but use the following pages to see samples of a day of activitieis

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/?action=view&current=CarnivalCapersGloryTeenscopy.jpg

Thanks Serene56 I'll let the young one take a look.. we have several kids going with us from 6 to 20( I'm sure the 20 yo will not be at camp..;))But the other kiddos can see what is offered for the 12 yo range.. thanks again

Archived