Gluten-free diets on Seabourn

emimal

Be sure your Travel Agent is aware ~also when you fill out your pre-registration paper make a note of your allergy. The ship/galley needs to know before you board.

I have a friend who sails Seabourn who also requires a gluten-free diet. The Chef always prepares her rice bread ~very tasty, as I had a bite!

Martita B

I think they will take very good care of you. You should provide the chef with lists of forbidden foods and also some suggestions as how to creae some substitutions. Gluten-free diets are becoming more prevalent, but you might want to pack some snacks as well.

On Pride in June a fellow guest needed a gluten-free diet; it was her third Seabourn cruise. She or her TA always notified Seabourn services in advance. Not only was she accomodated in the Restaurant, she was served special goodies at cocktails in the Club. No wonder she and her hysband are returnees.

Winnie

Thanks, everyone

I have already notified Seabourn, but just hoping they come up with something a little more exciting than I have been presented with on some other ships! If they provide special canapes etc that will be fantastic.

Archived