Miami Airport to FLL

pjcoach

I did a lot of searching, but couldn't find an answer, I might be blind, so I'll ask. Sorry if the answer is already out there.

I want to fly into Miami, cruise will leave out of FLL. How can I get from Miami airport to a hotel in FLL and then for the return get from the port in FLL to Miami Airport.

This would be for a family of 5 in February. Looking for the most inexpensive way to do it.

Thanks for any help.

I did a lot of searching, but couldn't find an answer, I might be blind, so I'll ask. Sorry if the answer is already out there.

I want to fly into Miami, cruise will leave out of FLL. How can I get from Miami airport to a hotel in FLL and then for the return get from the port in FLL to Miami Airport.

This would be for a family of 5 in February. Looking for the most inexpensive way to do it.

Thanks for any help.

For 5, the most inexpensive way would probably be a car rental. There are discount codes for various companies kicking around here; we used the Orlando Magicard code for Thrifty last year.

Taxi would be incredibly expensive!

SAS is $15/person, right? $15x5=$75. That's about the same price as a taxi between MIA-FLL. A car rental can probably be had in the $40-50 range.

It is acutally very simple. There are a few ways. It is not that far at all. About a 45 mnute drive. We did that twice but in the opposite direction. We flew into Ft. Lauderdale and caught ship in Miami.

1. You can take a taxi right outside the airport. Might have to take two but they do have minivans that will seat 5.

2. You can get a Limo right outside the airport.

3. Do a google search and put in "shuttle from Miami to Fort Lauderdale" and a few places will come up. You can call and get quotes.

4. For the way home you can purchase a transfer from the ship.

Hope this helps.

Archived