Bootcamp at Sea

VicGuy

Evening Fellow Cruisers.

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on Bootcamp at Sea and if anyone has taken part. Thinking of it for August:) to work off some cocktails

Looked pretty good from the spa on the pacific Sun in Feb:D

The "Boot master" had attendees running around top deck with old car tyres dragging behind them on ropes:D then carrying them close to their chest whilst doing a knees high jog,the super fit were having a wonderful time as usual and queuing for the tread mills straight after!

The not so fit possibly ended up in the spa with me "observing" next time around:D

"The "Boot master" had attendees running around top deck with old car tyres dragging behind them on ropes:D then carrying them close to their chest whilst doing a knees high jog,the super fit were having a wonderful time as usual and queuing for the tread mills straight after!"

Pretty much the same on Pacific Dawn - think they met at 7am. I recognised some the dancers doing it.

There was also yoga (cost $13) and half hour stretch sessions at 8am and abs at 8.30am which were quite good for moderately fit. Accidently did a full body workout (which included carrying a tyre above the head) which sent me the colour of a tomato - he wanted us to jog:eek:. Lucky it only went for half hour.

I also did some walks on top and used the stairs about 95% of the time and did not put on any weight:D - even with eating a few desserts. Was very pleased with myself. But this was only a 7 day cruise so not sure how much longer the willpower would have held out.

"The "Boot master" had attendees running around top deck with old car tyres dragging behind them on ropes:D then carrying them close to their chest whilst doing a knees high jog,the super fit were having a wonderful time as usual and queuing for the tread mills straight after!"

Pretty much the same on Pacific Dawn - think they met at 7am. I recognised some the dancers doing it.

There was also yoga (cost $13) and half hour stretch sessions at 8am and abs at 8.30am which were quite good for moderately fit. Accidently did a full body workout (which included carrying a tyre above the head) which sent me the colour of a tomato - he wanted us to jog:eek:. Lucky it only went for half hour.

I also did some walks on top and used the stairs about 95% of the time and did not put on any weight:D - even with eating a few desserts. Was very pleased with myself. But this was only a 7 day cruise so not sure how much longer the willpower would have held out.

sorry but we tend to go on cruise to relax and have a holiday.

Archived