What time can we board the Carnival Pride?

tnthudson

Hello,

Leaving July 18 on the Pride from Baltimore emotion-2.gif but a little confused on boarding time. The paperwork says 1PM (and the departure time is 4:30) but our Carnival sales guy indicated that we should be able to board around 11:30.

Does anyone know what time they will allow us to board?

thanks!

I just got back from the Pride on Sunday. We got to the port around 12:15. We moved thru Security and Check-in within 30 minutes, and were in Debarkation group 13. They didnt start boarding the ship until 1PM. We didnt leave port until 5:30.

Have a great cruise!

Seems each time it goes by when debarkation gets finished and how much trouble they go thru with customs. We got on one time at 1130 VIP and the other time 1230 VIP. So it looks like anywhere from 1130 on. We could not get in the cabin till 130 and we tried but they had the hall doors locked while they worked getting the cabins ready. We go again in Sept love the no fly cruise.

We arrived at around 12:30, boarded around 1:30, rooms ready at 3:00. It was very well run and organized. Just bring a book or magazine to read while you wait for them to call your zone. At 12:30 we were zone 25. If I were to do it again, I would arrive earlier.

The ship left much later than scheduled and I have read that on most reviews. I think it was closer to 6 when we finally pulled out. But, seriously, once you're on board, who cares, right?

Archived