Baltimore Transportation

PokrChick

Take my suggestion - avoid Corporate Sedan Service - http://www.bwitransportation.com!!

We booked an executive coach (small bus) to take 18 people to and from NYC for a cruise. The cost was $900 each way. I was billed $1800 three seperate times for this trip! One of the refunds took a week. The other refund took three weeks and I only received it because I called them three times about it. (sorry - we forgot to upload our credit card data)

The trip up was fine. The trip back was a nightmare. It was 100 degrees out and the air conditioning wasn't working on the bus. It blew heat. The windows didn't open. It took two phone calls to the home office to get them to send a replacement.

While we we waited for the replacement, they kept talking about giving me a credit. Three weeks and many phone calls later, when I still hadn't received it, they told me I can expect it in about a week. How much? $75!

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Never did receive that $75 credit. I had a feeling that I wouldn't. The owner basically said that he fulfilled his contract and provided us transportation to and from New York. Technically, he is right. No where was it specified that we would be made comfortable. Nor did they claim to get us home in a timely fashion. Apparently those were all assumptions on my part...:eek:

Archived