Advice for "non-water" activities ??

shecup

Hello Everyone.

I've been searching these boards and I'm not able to find too much info on things to do when you're NOT at the beach in St. Martin. Four of us (2 couples) will be on the Caribbean Princess in March and I'm not sure we'll be doing any of the beaches that day. Sounds crazy huh? :eek:

Since the other three have never been to St. Martin, I was thinking that we could do a tour around the island, end up in Marigot and hang out there shop a bit and people watch at a street cafe with a drink or two or three.

1. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for places/shops/restaurants or things to see/do in Marigot?

2. How long should I give us for this "tour"?

3. Would you recommend something else instead?

Thanks so much!!

Tina

I'd suggest an island tour with some shopping in Marigot but the best shopping is in Philipsburg. The French side is on the Euro and the dollar is in the pits!

Read the information over on this thread, and then come back if you have additional questions.

I highly recommend a tour with our friend Joyce if she is available.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for responding. As you suggested Gary, I have emailed Joyce to see if she's available for a tour. I hope she is. If not, we'll either do the "Two Flags" tour from the ship or just find a cab. Either way, I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves.

Archived