cigarette prices

smeyer418

Actually, I don't think this is off topic. I live in NY and the cigarettes proces are rediculous! My husband and I will be crusing this October (7 days) and he goes through a carton in 5 days (I help a little) - so I'm very curious as to how much cigarettes cost on a ship. Malboro Gold to be specific.

Thanks!

Actually, I don't think this is off topic. I live in NY and the cigarettes proces are rediculous! My husband and I will be crusing this October (7 days) and he goes through a carton in 5 days (I help a little) - so I'm very curious as to how much cigarettes cost on a ship. Malboro Gold to be specific.

Thanks!

You won't find Marlboro Gold on a cruise ship. They usually just have the most popular brands. Not much of a selection.

I know this is off topic...but does any one know what a carton of cigs cost in PA or Delaware...

Its 110 in NYCity

72 in NJ and CT.....

and $26.00 on a ship...all the difference is taxes...

Cheapest prices you'll find within driving distance are in Virginia which charges about $50.00 per carton. The prices in PA have increased to over $60.00 for a carton. Delaware about the same. BTW, I don't smoke.

You won't find Marlboro Gold on a cruise ship. They usually just have the most popular brands. Not much of a selection.

Isn't "Marlboro Gold" the new Lights? I smoke ultra lights, and they are called Silver now. If I'm correct, then ya, you can get them on the boat.

Yes, the Gold used to be the Lights. I know you can find them on ships because my last cruise with RCI had them but for the life of me can not remember what they cost. If I remember correctly, I had to get the Lights because they didn't carry the regular reds?

Marlboro Silver =Marlboro Ultra lights

Now that the FDA is responsible to monitor smoking no more lights etc allowed.

The next thing on their agenda is Menthol...which they want to ban...

ok with me. I don't smoke My significant other does....

My daughter went to Delaware last weekend to visit friends and brought us back cigarettes they were $42.00 a carton for marlboro.

Let me know where she got them because that price is difficult to believe. Virginia has the cheapest cigarettes I've found within driving distance of here, and they were $50.00 per carton which includes tax.

Isn't "Marlboro Gold" the new Lights? I smoke ultra lights, and they are called Silver now. If I'm correct, then ya, you can get them on the boat.

The cigarettes on the ship are Marlboro lights. Just purchased some cartons for a family member in May. They were NOT Marlboro Gold.

Yes, the Gold used to be the Lights. I know you can find them on ships because my last cruise with RCI had them but for the life of me can not remember what they cost. If I remember correctly, I had to get the Lights because they didn't carry the regular reds?

The ships always carry the red but the ship you were on was probably out of stock.

Archived