Part 2 Equinox June 25th thru JUly 5th

bpmets

Ports. Rome we arrived 4days early and used real rome for a night walking tour, a tour of the colosseum and the forum, then a tour of the vatican. We also went on a walking tour of the jewish ghetto with michaela . That was incredible.

If I would of known better I needed private tours in every city. Next time I will be better prepared.

Sisicly - We hired a tacxi there was nine of us to taramina and got totally ripped off. Should of hired a private driver for the day.

Turkey - We used Ekol travel to go to epheusus and the terrace houses. That was great.

Athens = booked a tour thru the ship to see the acropolis and went shopping in the plaka. The tour was okay.

Mykonos- went to paradise beach after figuring out how to get there by beach. What a rip that celebrity charges ten dollars a person just to use a bus to get to town. It should be included in the price of the cruise we pay enough.

Santorini- Got a private tour after we walked into town. Absolutely gorgeous. Went all over the island.

Rhodes- Walked to the beach. Should of hired a private driver then went to the beach.

Naples- Well to start off with. They made it sound so easy to get a hydrofoil and go to Capri. Well there is only one window open for a certain time then when that sells out you go to a different window. Well after an hour we got our tickets and went to capri. A man was selling a tour on the boat we thought it was not legit but it was. We had the best time Went to the top of Anacapri then to capri then took a boat ride around the island and he got us our hydrofoil tickets back which you have to do right away once you get there . An absolute highlight of the trip.

Overall a great trip but a lot more expensive than what i budgeted for.

The entertainment was not good cannot ever compare to royal caribbean and our cruise director was okay not much of a personality.

I would cruise celebrity again but my next trip will definately be the oasis or allure of the seas.

Archived