Entertainment & daytime activities on Pride

MIRIAM

We have never travelled on Carnival before and are not sure what to expect. We enoy the production shows on Disney and really enjoyed the small music venues on Royal Caribbean.

What are the show like on the Pride?...We're saling next week ages 10-60

We were on the Pride the first week of June. I am not sure how often they change the entertainment.

There were a lot of comedians - 3 that we saw. Some are family appropriate, others not and they will tell you no one allowed under 18. They were pretty good if you like comedians.

The other shows were good. I didn't care for the jazz one but that is just my tastes. We weren't big Kirk fans but he did a good job. The music through the decades on the last night was really good.

We spent most nights at karaoke - it was great. The dj is amazing, lots of fun.

We didn't make it to all of the shows but quite a few. For the most part, they were very good.

Daytime entertainment? Can't help you there. We always spent our time at the calm pool near the spa. Most of the action took place at the other pool. They seemed to be having fun there.

You'll have a blast! Enjoy!

I was on the June 6th sailing of the Pride and I can tell you there is LOTS to do! Or not, as one wishes.

I would rank the entertainment that I experienced as being the Pride's #1 attribute. The cast shows were very good and the individual performers, both in the theater as well as the musical groups in the lounges, were all that I experienced, enjoyable and professional. A gentleman by the name of Tony Ray was GREAT! An excellent piano bar entertainer that everyone who attended seemed to like.

If one wants to get away from the more active forms of entertainment during the day, there are plenty of spots both inside and outside of the ship to escape to.

The only negative was the one trivia game I went to. The cruise staff member needed a microphone to conduct the session and I did not care for the way that was conducted as compared to other trivia games on other ships that I have attended.

Archived