Need info on Camp Carnival for a 13 yr old on Ecstasy

sherrintxs

They have their own schedule of events seperate from "camp carnival" which is for the younger kids. I'm not sure what their activities are but you can get a schedule of events on the first night in one of the clubs. Just look for it in your fun times, it's a camp carnival welcome party, but they have all the schedules there for all age groups.

My 13 year old boys wanted nothing to do with circle c. They did their own thing like go to shows, eat, swim, eat, explore, and eat. They are on the shy side so the thought of meeting people freaked them out a bit but if your son is really outgoing then he probably would like it.

DS did not cruise with us last year so I did not see what his age group does now on Ecstasy. Would anyone have a copy of their capers with that info that they can email me or post here?

TIA

Hello Sherri, we just returned from a 5 day on Ecstasy. My daughter is 13 and my niece is 14 and they went to Circle C for some activities. The first day is the meet and greet at 5:00. After that they have some day time activitis like Guitar Hero and Wii and Playstation games, but what my kids enjoyed was the stuff that started at 8:30 to 12:30. They would meet at the disco and dance then go back to Circle C and 'hang out' or go eat pizza and ice cream on the Lido. They post the schedule on the door so if they aren't in their area you have an idea where to look. On the last day they got to color t-shirts and have all their friends sign. They meet kids and hang out with them, or ours did, sometimes they didn't go to any activities, but still chose to hang out with their new friends.

Here is one day just to give you an idea....

2:00 - 3:00 Wii and Playstation2

3:00 - 4:00 Go Fetch

4:00 - 5:00 Black Jack/Poker Tourny

5:00 - 5:30 Movie Trivia

5:30 - 6:00 Sound It Out

8:30 - 9:30 Teen Disco

9:40 - 10:30 Battle of the Sexes

10:30 - 11:00 Teen Trivia

11:00 -1:00 Twilight - New Moon

Thank you, Cruisedarling. I wanted to show him to see if he would be interested in it and think about it for a bit if he said no. lol

Thank you also to those who helped out with their kiddos opinions on it.

Archived