Where are great places to shop in Cozumel?

dachshunddoglover

There is lots of shopping right at the port, but I prefer to take a taxi into town and just wander through the little shops, find some local jewelry (beautiful silver) and haggle with the folks over price. There's not one particular store that I like more than the others.

I do know that the ByeBye t shirts REALLY hold up. We got several on a cruise 14 yrs. ago. They still look good. I remember it was one of the stores that the cruise line recommended, and they were right.

I intend to get several more of those t shirts when I go back in Nov.

I'll second Los Cinco Soles. After so many trip to Coz, it's about the only place I shop anymore. The jewelry is good quality and they have beautiful table pottery that's dish washer safe, so I tend to bring a piece home each trip. Also got a really cute shirt and sundress for my daughter there - good quality. I prefer the main location in town.

Looked for it last year and couldn't find it and no one seemed to have any info about it. Real bummer as their shirts were great. Wehave bought silver jewelery at Joyeria Silverado on the main square Plaza Confety 1st ave sur, they have an enormous selection but bargain hard as they start out quite high. The salesman's name is Santos.

Looked for it last year and couldn't find it and no one seemed to have any info about it. Real bummer as their shirts were great. Wehave bought silver jewelery at Joyeria Silverado on the main square Plaza Confety 1st ave sur, they have an enormous selection but bargain hard as they start out quite high. The salesman's name is Santos.

Oh NO about Bye Bye. I did notice on the Los Cinco Soles website they listed Bye Bye. Is this the one that's no longer there? I had really looked forward to stocking up on their t-shirts.

Archived