Finally

nooney64

after several months of waiting I will finally get to have fun beyond my wildest "Imagination." :D The kids are glad they can have the computer back while I'm gone after months of being obsessed over reading CC. My son tells me all the time I'm taking the fun out of it by looking through pictures all the time, but I say it ain't so. Being a first time cruiser, I have gained so much knowledge from all the "professors" on CC. If it weren't for you I wouldn't have known about the arriving a day early, secret hotel deals, transportation service and the sites to see while in ports. My BF and I are laid back people and we just try to enjoy every moment so there is nothing that can stop us from having fun.

So I bid you goodbye until I return with my review. Again, thanks for all the information you provided us.:)

Come on down! You're going to have a wonderful time aboard. Just take it easy, don't let the "small stuff" bother you, and above all, save some of the self serve ice cream for me, as I'll be sailing soon! ;)

"SKY"

Archived