dinner times

czexrus

Yes they do have My Time/Your Time Dining, where you can go to the specified dining room (I believe it is Truffles deck four) anytime between 5:45pm and 9:30pm.

If you want to try that, make sure that you sign up for it as soon as possible - they only let a certain percentage of people have this. The rest of the ship has traditional dining (6pm and 8pm).

We will be on board the Legend and had signed up for the 6pm dinner time slot. Do you know if the Legend has the freestyle dining i think it is called where you can go at anytime?

thanks

If you want to change do it ASAP before the slots fill-up. We are cruising the Legend in Oct and changed from Late dining to Anytime for more flexibility. We changed early enough so there was no problems.

If you do decide to change, make sure you bring a copy of your documents that reflect your new dining choice as I have read several posts on this CCL board where the SS cards reflected the original selected dining slot and folks had to go to the maitre d' and try to get it corrected. With the documentation it would just make things easier if this were to happen.

Cari :)

Archived