Explorer of the Seas Oct. 28, 2010 Rollcall

dantobey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Jim and Peter from Chicago are still on this sailing, too! Jim's birthday is the 30th, so bring presents! LOL

Hi Jim and Peter;

How old is Jim going to be? Have you guys been folowing the other straight thread on Cruise Critic? Frank and John are booked in an Owner's Suite on deck ten while Jack and I are in an inside on deck seven.

Did you guys sign up for the "Meet and Mingle" yet? You can do it on this on this site. We are getting excited as it has been a yea since our last cruise.

Dan

HI all....Peter and I are on deck 9 in a JS....I will be 62!!!...and Peter is 42....Been together for 16yrs....Yes we signed up for the meet and mingle...Leaving tomorrow for Mia and btb on the Majesty on Monday...then off to NJ for the Explorer....Looking forward to meeting..Jim

HI all....Peter and I are on deck 9 in a JS....I will be 62!!!...and Peter is 42....Been together for 16yrs....Yes we signed up for the meet and mingle...Leaving tomorrow for Mia and btb on the Majesty on Monday...then off to NJ for the Explorer....Looking forward to meeting..Jim

Hi Jim;

You and Peter and the same ages as Jack and I. We have only been together 3 1/2 years so we are like newly weds, lol.

Looks like you guys have been doing a lot of cruises lately. I read your post on the Grandure of the Sea. My ex and I sailed on her about years ago. That was my first RCCI cruise. After 45 plus sailings I am not sure I have a favorite cruise line. Jack and I have only been on four together three with NCL and one with Celebrity. He likes the NCL best but as we go on more cruise lines together I think he'll feel like I do. I think they all have something special to offer and I enjoy them all.

Hi John and Mark, welcome. Where are you guys from in NJ?

Dan and Jack

Hi Jonh and Mark,

We are doing a Tour with Terry Tours in Samana. If you guys are interested in joining in let me know. I can send you the info. They are pciking us up at the dock where the tender drops us off. Then tour of the mountains to a ranch to pick up horses, guides lead us up to Limon Waterfall where we tour the falls, swim and check out the underwater caves. Lunch of fresh caught fish and chicken and fixens. Beer, water and soda all day long. Cost is $70 a person. less than a Tour the ship offers and more extras. We pay Terry directly day of tour in cash, no creidt cards.

My email is TOBEYatPHL@aol.com I can send you all the info.

Hi Jim and Peter;

We are doing a Tour with Terry Tours in Samana. If you guys are interested in joining in let me know. I can send you the info. They are pciking us up at the dock where the tender drops us off. Then tour of the mountains to a ranch to pick up horses, guides lead us up to Limon Waterfall where we tour the falls, swim and check out the underwater caves. Lunch of fresh caught fish and chicken and fixens. Beer, water and soda all day long. Cost is $70 a person. less than a Tour the ship offers and more extras. We pay Terry directly day of tour in cash, no creidt cards. BTW, it will no be just us guys as he takes up to 20 per truck load. Yes, it is an open back style truck they us to transport us.

Been to Samana before and it is a port you need to book a tour. The Dock where they drop you and small poor downtown is not much to see.

My email is TOBEYatPHL@aol.com I can send you all the info.

hey guys, we are all on deck 9 as well, 13 years together here

Hi Brisco 130, welcome. What are your names? Have you signed up for the "Meet and Mingle?" It will be the first full day at 11:15 AM. There is a thread on Roll Call where a lot of people are chating.

Dan

Hey guys, I have arranged a tour on St Kitts, it will be 3-4 hours, open air vehicle, the guy came recommeded and apparently he is fun and full of information. Soft drinks and rum are included. We are meeting him at 830 am. 25.00 pp we have 14 people now (gay, straight) and have room for a few more. email me if interested

hudvaltrvl@aol.com

hey everyone..Dan and I have been speaking..glad to hear so many guys are going on this cruise...I am on deck 8 and traveling with family...single, 39 here...name is Alex.

Does everyone want to meet on Thurs nite at 10:00 pm? I am also going to the social desk and asking if they want to do a FOD meeting.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hi Dan, we were too late to sign for meet and greet, keep us posted where it will be.

Doug and Roger here.

Hi Doug and Roger,

I think you had to sign up with CC three day before the sailing for the Meet and Mingle, however there are about 190 signed up so a few more will not matter. It is 11:15 AM on Friday. Just not sure what lounge it will held in as of yet. If you send me your cabin number, my eamil is TOBEYatPHL@aol.com I can leave you a message on your cabin phone as to the exact place. Most of the other guys on board are going. We ae in Cabin 7237

Hey guys, I have arranged a tour on St Kitts, it will be 3-4 hours, open air vehicle, the guy came recommeded and apparently he is fun and full of information. Soft drinks and rum are included. We are meeting him at 830 am. 25.00 pp we have 14 people now (gay, straight) and have room for a few more. email me if interested

hudvaltrvl@aol.com

Send me the info on the tour. TOBEYatPHL@aol.com Jack and I spent a week there at the Marriott time Share with a friend who lived there for many years. We had a rental car, so he showed us all over the island. We are traveling with another couple Frank and John who have never been to St. Kitts so they might have interest. Jack and I might just jump in a taxi and head to Monkey Bar Beach and snorkel and have lunch.

hey everyone..Dan and I have been speaking..glad to hear so many guys are going on this cruise...I am on deck 8 and traveling with family...single, 39 here...name is Alex.

Does everyone want to meet on Thurs nite at 10:00 pm? I am also going to the social desk and asking if they want to do a FOD meeting.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hi Alex, I signed on tonight to let everyone know that we were meeting in the Champange Bar about 10:00 PM on Thurs evening but I see you already did it. Be great if the concierge could post a FOD there at the same time. I know there will be lots of otehr guys on the ship that don't know anything about Cruise Critic and will not see this site and posting. If anyone is walking around the ship before sailing and your GayDar is up and running, you can let them know to meet at 10:00 PM or so in the Champange Bar.

Archived