Amsterdam Dec 14-22?

bergjd

Does anyone know where the Amsterdam is going to be Dec 14 -22, 2010? When looking at it's schedule on the HAL website, it arrives in San Diego on Dec 14th, and then doesn't show up again until it departs from Los Angeles on Dec 22.

Jeanette

Does anyone know where the Amsterdam is going to be Dec 14 -22, 2010? When looking at it's schedule on the HAL website, it arrives in San Diego on Dec 14th, and then doesn't show up again until it departs from Los Angeles on Dec 22.

Jeanette

There's a short dry-dock scheduled. See the light blue "Under Construction" sections for others:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/DestinationCalendar.action

p.s. - Hi neighbor - I'm across the river, just south of PAFB! :)

jtl513

Thanks for such a quick response. I knew it was listed somewhere, but I couldn't remember where. I guess she will be getting ready for her around the world cruise. We're trying to decide if we want to take the Panama Canel cruise back home to Florida. We're going to be on the 69 day Amsterdam Circle Pacific cruise that ends in San Diego, and then spend some time in California, so it's an option instead of flying.

p.s. Hi neighbor. We actually live in Viera. Small world.

jtl513

Thanks for such a quick response. I knew it was listed somewhere, but I couldn't remember where. I guess she will be getting ready for her around the world cruise. We're trying to decide if we want to take the Panama Canel cruise back home to Florida. We're going to be on the 69 day Amsterdam Circle Pacific cruise that ends in San Diego, and then spend some time in California, so it's an option instead of flying.

p.s. Hi neighbor. We actually live in Viera. Small world.

The Amsterdam is DW's favorite ship ( mine is Noordam), and we loved our trans-Panama cruise on her from Ft Lauderdale to Los Angeles ... but I don't know if I'd want to tack on another 14 days after being on her for 69! Maybe after a break of "some time in California" it would be OK.

Where are you retired from? DW was a Brevard school library clerk, and I was with DBA Systems (later Titan) for 20 years.

jtl513

We're trying to decide if we want to take the Panama Canel cruise back home to Florida. We're going to be on the 69 day Amsterdam Circle Pacific cruise that ends in San Diego, and then spend some time in California, so it's an option instead of flying..

Hi bergjd,

We're also going to be on the Grand Asia this fall and then are taking the Dec. 22 repositioning cruise to meet up with the World Cruise in Jan. 2011. This way we don't need to fly to and back from Ft. Lauderdale.

Perhaps we'll meet!

Scott & Karen

Archived