Grand Princess Balconies

hototo

I am currently in a balcony cabin C604, but am worried as to whether I will have privacy and shade in this location. I heard that many of the balconies are not private or shaded. How can I tell? Also, if I move to a Mini-suite are all of them private and shaded?

Thanks for your advice!

You are on the Caribe deck which have half covered and half open balconies. All mini-suites that are on Dolphin deck are open to decks above...no privacy. There are however some mini-suites on the Emerald deck that are all covered (private)

Caribe deck balconies are considered to be the best on board as you have the best of both worlds in terms of sun and shade and they are also the largest of the standard balcony rooms.

If I were you, I would stay as you are unless you desperately want to upgrade to a mini-suite which basically just gives you a slightly bigger room, a sofa and an extra telly but no other benefits. :)

Enjoy ;)

Maybe some people are thinking about the Dolphin deck. Caribe deck balconies have 4 feet of open space in addition to the standard 5 feet of shaded space so if you want the privacy of a completely covered balcony moving to another deck (not Dolphin) is smart.

You are on the Caribe deck which have half covered and half open balconies. All mini-suites that are on Dolphin deck are open to decks above...no privacy. There are however some mini-suites on the Emerald deck that are all covered (private)

Sorry to butt in here..but I was wondering if you still had the pictures from the suite you were in (C751) on the Caribbean Princess? I found this old thread you posted pictures to, but only one is still showing.

If you can, please post them here or send them to jimd951 @ g-mail dot com

Thanks.

Caribe deck balconies are considered to be the best on board as you have the best of both worlds in terms of sun and shade and they are also the largest of the standard balcony rooms.

If I were you, I would stay as you are unless you desperately want to upgrade to a mini-suite which basically just gives you a slightly bigger room, a sofa and an extra telly but no other benefits. :)

Enjoy ;)

Minisuites have full bathrooms with tub on Dolphin and most on Emerald although I heard some on Emerald just have the shower. Caribe is the best and most private for balconies. Anything above you can see people on them. I would definitely keep the C604 cabin.

Sorry to butt in here..but I was wondering if you still had the pictures from the suite you were in (C751) on the Caribbean Princess? I found this old thread you posted pictures to, but only one is still showing.

If you can, please post them here or send them to jimd951 @ g-mail dot com

Thanks.

Sent you an e-mail.:)

Archived