Millenium Alaska - Pool quesitons

jennywbbaseball

I've seen some discussions about the pools, but I'm not following y'all! Can you explain what the pools are like? Surely it's too cool in Alaska to go to an outdoor pool. Am I hearing that there's a Spa or Solarium Pool??? Will it be just absolutely packed with people??? Thanks for some info!

I've seen some discussions about the pools, but I'm not following y'all! Can you explain what the pools are like? Surely it's too cool in Alaska to go to an outdoor pool. Am I hearing that there's a Spa or Solarium Pool??? Will it be just absolutely packed with people??? Thanks for some info!

The Thalassotheraphy pool ("T" Pool) is on Deck 10 - all the way forward and next to the Aqua Spa Cafe. This is a wonderful pool (warm) with 2 hot tubs and has never been crowded in my past 3 experiences on both the Millie and Connie. The other pools will be open (they were in May) but probably a little too cool to swim in! But there were still sunbathers out on the deck. Enjoy! :D

Archived