C311 or A219 - Carib. Princess

kl630

Can anyone give me any information regarding either C311 or A219 on Caribbean Princess? We could like to cruise in December and there are very few open cabins that are showing so any information that you could offer would be appreciated! My concern with C311 is that it is across from the laundry room. A219 is in the front of the ship so I worry about movement.

Thanks for your help! :D

Can anyone give me any information regarding either C311 or A219 on Caribbean Princess? We could like to cruise in December and there are very few open cabins that are showing so any information that you could offer would be appreciated! My concern with C311 is that it is across from the laundry room. A219 is in the front of the ship so I worry about movement.

No brainer. Caribe over Aloha anytime. Balcony 1 1/2 times larger. Laundry room won't bother you.

These are both balcony cabins. The balcony for C311 (Caribe deck) will be much larger than the one for A219 and will have half covered and half uncovered. These are considered to be the most sought after balconies on the ship. I have not personally stayed in a room opposite the laundry but have read reviews where people have, and it does not appear to be an issue, though I am sure someone else will correct me if I'm wrong :D

I stayed in A226 on the Ruby which is front and high, and didn't feel any significant movement, though the seas were calm on that cruise.

Overall, though, if it were me I'd book a Caribe balcony over an Aloha one. There will be no difference in the actual room size.

Hope this helped :)

No brainer. Caribe over Aloha anytime. Balcony 1 1/2 times larger. Laundry room won't bother you.
Yup. Aloha wouldn't even be an option if a Caribe balcony were available. And I agree, don't worry about the laundry room. It closes at night so you won't be awakened by noise; look at it as a convenience in that you can sneak in there and do a load of laundry.

I'd always go with the Caribe deck balcony too, for reasons already stated. We were in C315 on the Caribbean last February and loved the location. You will be fairly close to the front stairs and elevators, and it was great at night when going to the show in the Princess theater.

• 2 weeks later...

We haqve booked A219 Golden departing 22nd December we have sailed over the years front and back its great no rocking at all feels great good room, regards Lester

Archived