Laundry speical on 6-day cruise

alwayssingin

Has anybody done one of the Pacific Coastal cruises, either north or south? It's only a 6-day cruise, but I'm wondering if there is a laundry special as we will be flying cross-country and traveling several days before and after our cruise. :confused:

We are just off a 7 day, the packages were $25 then $20 per bag of laundry folded and pressed.

I'm not sure I understand,, do you mean $45 total? We have done the $25 special several times, where you get a bag and can stuff it as full as you can get it for $25.

Do you remember what day the bag was picked up and when your laundry was returned? Every time we have done a special it has been on a longer cruise.

Thanks!

We just got off a 7-day cruise. It was $25 a bag, offered about mid-way through the trip and then again a couple days later. You turned it in that morning and would get it back a day later in the evening. We just packed a travel size of All detergent and washed a few things in the sink. There's a clothes line in the shower, so it worked out fine for us.

Archived