Hotels/New York & London

Patt6

Has anyone stayed at the Belvedere Hotel in NY pre or post cruise. Will it be okay for 1 night stay in May.

Help!

Any suggestions on a nice hotel/bb in London for 3 nights end of May. Need safe, central location not too pricey.

Input will be appreciated.

patt

Has anyone stayed at the Belvedere Hotel in NY pre or post cruise. Will it be okay for 1 night stay in May.

Help!

Any suggestions on a nice hotel/bb in London for 3 nights end of May. Need safe, central location not too pricey.

Input will be appreciated.

patt

The Belvedere I think might be a litlte to far west of where you want to be.I would opt for a hotel closer to 5th ave.Try the Hilton on 6th and 50th street.You would be closer to the sites.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone stayed at the City Inn Westminster? We have reservations there on July 24 & 25, before we board the Jewel of the Seas on the 26th. The last time we were in London we stayed at the Thistle Victoria Station, which was very handy to everything.

Has anyone stayed at the City Inn Westminster? We have reservations there on July 24 & 25, before we board the Jewel of the Seas on the 26th. The last time we were in London we stayed at the Thistle Victoria Station, which was very handy to everything.

We're also staying at this hotel before our Jewel trip in August. I looked it up online...it's a 4-star hotel and the amenities seem wonderful!! Including the bathrobes...my TA said it's a nice hotel too...

Archived