Steakhouse Reservations

ferretface

How early can reservations be made at the steakhouse? We're Sailing on the Liberty in January and 2011 isn't available yet. I know I'm early, but I get really excited and want everything that I can lined up :o

Phyllis

I try to avoid booking more than a couple months out. I've found that if you book too early things occasionally fall through the cracks... personnel changes and such can result in your three or four month old reservation vanishing into the ether!

:)

This thread goes right along with the one about receipts from the BV department for alcohol. I made my reservations at the end of December for our cruise next month. I noticed it didn't show up in "Manage My Cruises" information. So I sent an email to Carnival through their canned email system. The response was prompt and stated they do not post that in the activities tab. I have a printout of the confirmation email from December and it is with my Fun Pass.

Do you really need to book it that much ahead of time? Whenever I, or anyone else I know has done it, we always just booked it once we got on board and never had a problem getting a reservation for whatever time we wanted.

Do you really need to book it that much ahead of time? Whenever I, or anyone else I know has done it, we always just booked it once we got on board and never had a problem getting a reservation for whatever time we wanted.

Some people are just planners.

I have never had a problem calling down the afternoon of the night I wanted to eat and get the time I wanted.

If it was a holiday sailing I would book it in advance if you want a specific day and time.

I just got off the Liberty 7/10/10. I booked the steakhouse inside 60 days but probably could have waited. The night we ate in the steakhouse the place was virtually empty. That may not be the case on every cruise, however.

I hope the same chefs are still on the Liberty when you sail. The meal I had was to die for!

We always book the Steakhouse at some point during the first night - either on our way to dinner or soon after. And we have yet to be turned down for the night that we usually go (the second Elegant Night) - we don't really care for the menu that night.

How early can reservations be made at the steakhouse? We're Sailing on the Liberty in January and 2011 isn't available yet. I know I'm early, but I get really excited and want everything that I can lined up :o

Phyllis

You sound just like me!! We drive everyone around us crazy, don't we? DH hates to make plans at all so we drive each other crazy. Oh well, at least we aren't bored.

Archived