Can you visit Pisa and Cinque Terre in one day from La Spezia

gam888

Had my heart set on Pisa when we dock in La Spezia. But feeling somewhat guilty not visiting Cinque Terre which is very close to La Spezia. I am noticing most cruise ship docks in Livorno and Disney docks in La Spezia which is more unusual. After we do this Disney cruise in August, doubt if we would cruise with Disney again (price and age group). So if we don't go this time, might be more difficult to visit this part of Italy in any future cruise visit. As a compromise, is it possible to take the one hour train to Pisa in the morning, visit Pisa for 2 hour, take train back to La Spezia. Have lunch on ship, then head out by around 2 to see Cinque Terre? If we only have time to see one or 2 towns, What is the best way to get there and which 2 towns are the most scenic? We are not into hiking so it is either boat or train. Which method is more reliable and economical? Can I include Portovenere in the mix? It looks very pretty on the picture. Please advise what is the best plan to include Pisa and part of Cinque Terre on one day. Ship docks from about 8 - 8pm

Archived