**Carnival Valor Review 7/11-7/18 long and with pics!**

Vianky

Debarkation: It was also very painless. We were # 19 and were out with our bags getting in the taxi by 9:30am. It was so very sad to leave!! It was our first cruise but I’m very sure it will not be our last! It made it extra special to have all of my family there. Next we are looking at something that goes to Panama and Costa Rica!

This was an awesome trip. The best vacation I have ever had yet. It was worth every penny and would do it all again in a heartbeat. Everyone was so very nice and our experience on the valor was spectacular. I would recommend this ship to anyone and if you do go say Hi to Mate and Mitchell for me! They all felt like part of the family for that week!

Here are some pics from around the ship

308.jpg

310.jpg

313.jpg

314.jpg

023.jpg

You have a beautiful family! I have really been enjoying your review. Thank you.

I am so excited about our Triumph cruise coming up in Nov. for one daughter's birthday that now the other daughter is begging for one on her birthday next summer.

We are thinking about a June Eastern cruise and the Valor or Liberty are the choices we have narrowed it down to.

You have a beautiful family! I have really been enjoying your review. Thank you.

I am so excited about our Triumph cruise coming up in Nov. for one daughter's birthday that now the other daughter is begging for one on her birthday next summer.

We are thinking about a June Eastern cruise and the Valor or Liberty are the choices we have narrowed it down to.

Thank you! I am right now looking for options for our next one!

Hey I met you guys at embarkation yall adopded me and my wife as your cousins so we did meet lol we had zone 23 or 24 and yall was like 21 or 22 and yall tried to get us to board with you lol

Ohh Hay Cuz!!!! How funny! Thats so cool. We had such a good time with the family and cant wait to go on another. Did you guys have a good time?

Ohh Hay Cuz!!!! How funny! Thats so cool. We had such a good time with the family and cant wait to go on another. Did you guys have a good time?

Hey cuz we had a blast we whent to the club one night and there was fight in the club but the ship security handeled it so quickly and efficiently noone got hurt and 5 min later we were back on the dancefloor doing the cha cha slide lol

Hey cuz we had a blast we whent to the club one night and there was fight in the club but the ship security handeled it so quickly and efficiently noone got hurt and 5 min later we were back on the dancefloor doing the cha cha slide lol

I wonder if it was the same guy that started the fight in line getting back on the ship in Cozumel! We went to the comedy shows a few nights and I really liked those

Hey Vianky:

You took some great shots. I didn't take as many pictures as I wanted to. I haven't had a chance to sit down and down load and do a review, but I'm really enjoying yours.

PS: I totally agree with you regarding the Balcony. It is worth every extra penny. I was on mine every morning, afternoon and evening. I absolutely loved it and would never cruise w/out a balcony room. Just sayin....in case anyone is wondering if it's worth spending the extra $. :)

I enjoyed reading your review! I did the same cruise 2 years ago---so looking at your pics brought back memories!

If you like going to a lot of ports---you might want to try the Southern cruise on the Victory! I absolutely LOVED that cruise this past April. You are at a new port everyday, which I really liked.

Your review was great. I love to see photos, so that's why I looked. We were on the Legend and will be on the Miracle next. You took terrific photos. Great looking family, glad you enjoyed your first cruise so much. We were 66 and 70 when we took our first. Sure wish we had discovered the joys of cruising earlier in life !

I enjoyed reading your review! I did the same cruise 2 years ago---so looking at your pics brought back memories!

If you like going to a lot of ports---you might want to try the Southern cruise on the Victory! I absolutely LOVED that cruise this past April. You are at a new port everyday, which I really liked.

I have looked at some of those. The thing is that I lived in PR for 10 years and those were really easy to go see. It was a long time ago and maybe on a cruise I can see them in a dif way

Great review and pic's! We were on the Valor in March and also had a great time, your review brings back many memories. I am soooo close to booking another cruise for next year. Too bad you always have a few jerks that want to start trouble or think they are better than everyone else and should get better treatment. When I am on vacation I always take it down a few steps and just go with the flow and even if you have a someone bad experiance on vacation it is always better than a good day at work!!

I wonder if it was the same guy that started the fight in line getting back on the ship in Cozumel! We went to the comedy shows a few nights and I really liked those

I dont know The one that got into the fight was a black guy I think jamaican with dreadlocks and his wife was loud and abnoxious instigating the whole thing it was really sad but I commend the security and the dj for getting things in order and resetting the positive mood in the club!!!!

I LOVED your review!!! I am taking this SAME cruise Sept. 19th! We are also doing the snorkeling and stingray city in Grand Cayman....We are also swimming with the dolphins in Cozumel, I am soo excited for this cruise, it is my second cruise and my sister's first, I am more excited for her to go I think because I know she will absolutely love it!!!

I agree hands down best vacations for the money are cruises!!!

P.S I loved the picture of you and your sons on your first formal night, your dress was beautiful!!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived