Oceanliners or Tuscan Grille

Travel luv

I have eaten in Oceanliners about 5 or 6 times, it is excellent. I have had a table side prepared Steak Diane a couple of times, I have had lamb and I have had fish--all excellent! Service beyond excellent every time. Until Equinox and Murano's, Oceanliners was our favorite specialty restaurant on Celebrity's ships.

We ate in Tuscan on the Equinox, it was very good, had a veal dish and pasta there, I wouldn't say it was excellent, but very good. Oceanliners is more formal, Tuscan is more of an upscale steak house (not a Sizzler).

If you can, try both, it will be well worth it.

I have eaten in Oceanliners about 5 or 6 times, it is excellent. I have had a table side prepared Steak Diane a couple of times, I have had lamb and I have had fish--all excellent! Service beyond excellent every time. Until Equinox and Murano's, Oceanliners was our favorite specialty restaurant on Celebrity's ships.

We ate in Tuscan on the Equinox, it was very good, had a veal dish and pasta there, I wouldn't say it was excellent, but very good. Oceanliners is more formal, Tuscan is more of an upscale steak house (not a Sizzler).

If you can, try both, it will be well worth it.

Thanks Lynn. We will consider doing both, but I am trying to review the menus for the mdr and try to figure out what night is formal night on our upcoming cruise.

We were on the Connie 6/23-7/3. We preferred the Tuscan Grille because of the view from deck 11. We had a table for two along the windows and on the night we were there our view was of the snow capped mountains and waterfalls of Norway. Food is great in both venues. You will enjoy which ever you chose. Bistro 5 is great for lunch especially on sea days when the buffet and MDR are crowded. Enjoy your cruise.

Don

Archived