Key West RC Beach Weddings

hsimmons3

I booked my beach wedding with RC for the Key West port. I am looking for casual - barefoot, cake and champagne reception.

Has anyone had any experience with an RC beach wedding? Do I need to purchase the "extras" - sound system, etc.? Would I be better off booking my own transportation for guests or using them to do this?

Any beach wedding experiences, photos or ideas would be greatly apprecitated. We are getting married in October of 2005...and those 2 dreadful words are not part of my vocabulary right now!

Thanks for any suggestions!

Harmony

• 1 month later...

I was planning a barefoot beach wedding in Key West as well. BUT.... RC changed their Itinerary after we booked the cruise and they are no longer going to Key West! So we will marry at port before leaving. One suggestion, make sure there is other beach destinations along the way just in case you lose your choice!

I can give you every name from flowers to music. Just had my wedding there 4 weeks ago.

I Reccommend:

Jeffrey`s Innhouse flowers strongly (They made this really cool circle of flowers on the beach and we got married in the center of it).

Sunset productions for music (they were AWESOME)

Robert O`Neil for photography (if you can get him)

Something difrent: Contact the Key lime shoppe to get a key lime pie instead of a wedding cake.

If you need any email addresses or tips for a key west wedding just email me!

l

Untill I saw this post I didn't even realize that I could marry in Key West.Thanks. As helpful as we know Royal Romance to be I was never offerd that option. I am so excited. Has anyone booked thier wedding through royal romance that sailed on a RCCL? Can you choose you own photographer, what were your reception options? Did they give you an alternative if it rains? I LOVE THIS MESSAGE BOARD

Archived