Pride Depature and Arrival Time Change Again???

Cool Waters

I just got an email about an hour ago about a time change for the Pride. :rolleyes: Did anyone else get this email? I know a few months ago, they changed the departure from Baltimore to 4:30pm and arrival back to Baltimore at 9am. But this email says they changed it back to departing Baltimore at 5pm and arriving back in Baltimore at 10am. :eek:

I wonder why they changed it? I mean.....I really don't care what time we leave or what time we get back.....as long as we gooooooo! :D

I got one also for our 8-1-10 cruise. What does it say on the top as far as dates. I am trying to find out when they are starting this change. Does yours say that it includes the 7-25-10 cruise? Thanks so much.

You folks received this email sometime today/tonight 7/20? We're on this Sundays 7/25 sailing, have not seen this email yet, but went to Carnival's website and checked my booking, and the new depature and arrival times show there...whats up with that?!?!?

I got it too. I wonder what is up. My Inlaws just came back on Sunday 7/18 and I can tell you I was talking to my mother in law on the 11th at 4:45 and they had not sailed yet and on the 18th we talked to my sister in law at 9:50 and they were still docking here in Baltimore. I don't know why the change though.

Archived