What time will Disney let you board the cruise ship???

marinemomx2

We are leaving on the Disney Wonder September 9th, this is our first Disney cruise and our grandson's first cruise ever...What time will they you boardn the ship and what is the best time to get to the port?

Thanks for your help!!

You can start checking in at 10 am. Before you board, you can also complete the registration for kids club, receive your pager and his wristband. Mickey and Minnie are usually available for photos.

Expect to wait an hour to board the ship so you might want to pack a handheld video game, cards or something to do while waiting.

We'll be on the same cuise as you. We're driving overnight from NC. We plan on getting to the ship as soon as they allow you to check in. We're hoping to maybe upgrade at the port so the sooner you get there the better the change of upgrade.

Rooms are ready at 1:30 pm.

Thank you. I knew it was in that time frame. The boarding time I know can vary, but they are pretty good on keeping it the same.

Do they let suite passengers board earlier?

Thanks! Katherine

I think so. If Im not mistaken,suite/concierge guest get boarding numbers 1-3 or 1-2 and will board first.I dont remember those numbers ever being called, so you may be able to board almost at will.

Thank you. One more Suite question -- is there a separate line at check in? Just wondering since I'll be with my elderly mom who doesn't do well in crowded places for hours.

Thanks,

Katherine

Archived