Early v. Late Seating Request Honored

HappyCampers3

Have always received the seating I have requested for our 15 cruises...We always choose late seating. During peak travel/holiday times, early/main seating can fill up. The later you book the greter the chance your seating request may not be filled (especially early seating). However a vist to maitr'de when you board can usually move you to the seating time you want as many people request last minute changes, table changes, etc

On our last cruise we asked for the late seating and recieved the first late seating. Upon arrival on the ship we discovered the same waiter and assistant waiter were still on board and they had the other dinning room. We quickly changed our seating time and had a little reunion with them. They were the real reason we enjoyed cruising so much the first time. I have found that Carnival will try to accommodate everyone according to their dinning times.

Dave

We requested early seating & had booked over 6 mos in advance. When we got onboard I didn't remember to check what seating we had gotten until after we had eaten lunch. We were assigned the late seating & we could not get it changed since our Nov sailing had been sold out. Oh well, you just had to make the best of it, because there was no way I was going to "buffet" it instead.

I have always had the seating I was assigned when I booked my cruise. It wasn't, however, the one I would always have liked. On my second cruise the late seatings were booked - we tried to change it when we were on board but couldn't - it was Christmas week. I always prefer the late seating but it isn't always available.

Archived