Ft. Lauderdale (Area) Hotel with Great Pool Area?

fourcruisin

Wondering if anyone knows of a nice hotel, clean and convenient with a great pool? We have stayed at a couple of places, Renaissance and Sheraton Clipper and although the pool area is nice, I want something with a wow factor.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

The Westin Diplomat in Hollywood, Fl is just south of Fort Lauderdale and has an awesome pool right on the ocean.

The freeform pool on the lower level has two waterfalls that flow from the infinity pool on the upper level. Notice the circle in the middle of the upper pool. That's a glass bottom with a view to the lower level.

wes1402ex.49030_lg_j.jpg

The Westin Diplomat in Hollywood, Fl is just south of Fort Lauderdale and has an awesome pool right on the ocean.

The freeform pool on the lower level has two waterfalls that flow from the infinity pool on the upper level. Notice the circle in the middle of the upper pool. That's a glass bottom with a view to the lower level.

wes1402ex.49030_lg_j.jpg

Is this location do-able flying into FLL and cruising out of Pt. Canaveral?

Looks expensive:D

Is this location do-able flying into FLL and cruising out of Pt. Canaveral?

Looks expensive:D

The Westin is less than 20 minutes drive from Fort Lauderdale airport, but is in the opposite direction from Port Canaveral. I would say 3 1/2 to 4 hours from Port Canaveral.

f7prez,

That's just the place I am looking for..........thanks so much. Will price it out to see if we can celebrate my 50th bday there!

We got a rate of $79 per night through Hotwire for November.

The Harbor Beach Marriot and the new W in Fort Lauderdale also have magnificent pools and grounds. We have stayed in all 3 for vacations (including the Diplomat) Harbor Beach is really the nicest. Check it out and see the prices none of the 3 will disappoint you.

Archived