Kayaking info in St. Kitts

KelleKae

Hello -- I am booked on the Golden Princess 2/27/05 with my husband and 4 other couples. We really enjoy sea kayaking and try to book an excursion at least once per trip. We have booked the SE island sea kayak adventure on the Princess shore excursion website. Was curious if anyone has taken this trip or had an opinion regarding it. Any other info regarding our Southern Caribbean itinerary is greatly appreciated as well! Always curious if we will be or won't be going to La Guaira! Thanks in advance! ;)

Hi Kelle,

We had booked the sea kayak as well in St Kitts, then changed our minds. I had read a review that it was a very good excursion, but the paddle 'home' was tough if the wind came up. Based on this, we instead opted for the Nevis Sail-away, which we thouroughly enjoyed. My review? Right here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=1983993&postcount=11

Either way, you'll love the Golden Princess. be sure to experience both Sabatini's and the steakhouse. Go hungry to both, they are a lot of food!

Pete

• 2 months later...

We also booked the St Kitts sea kayak tour for our coming up cruise. Since your cruise in February is finished I was just wondering what you decided to do and if the sea kayak tour was good?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from the St Kitts sea kayak tour. The sea kayaking was pretty good. I did not find the wind bad. However the snorkeling that goes along with the tour was horrible. Only saw 1 or 2 fish and basically a sandy bottom with some rocks.

Archived