Price of Aqua Theater Suites on Allure?

Difference=Like Night and Day. Expensive !!

Crown Loft is like $4400 per person and a regular balcony is about $1100 per person and a Aqua Theater Category Cabin is a higher Category then the Crown Lofts. I would say you are looking at over $5000 per person for the Aqua Suites.

Jimbo:)

• 10 months later...

Just paid for an A3 for a July 2011 sailing (gulp...just breathe!). The price per person for the first two is $6383.25 (taxes & fees included). The 3rd-8th person go for $1583.25. The A2 was $400 more per person (first two). The rest were the same. I did not check for the A1 but I would add $800 per person. Hope that helps. These cabins are cheaper during the off peak months.

Just paid for an A3 for a July 2011 sailing (gulp...just breathe!). The price per person for the first two is $6383.25 (taxes & fees included). The 3rd-8th person go for $1583.25. The A2 was $400 more per person (first two). The rest were the same. I did not check for the A1 but I would add $800 per person. Hope that helps. These cabins are cheaper during the off peak months.

When we were booking for next Easter, we asked what the prices were for that week and they were basically what you quoted.

Our Aquatheatre suite in March averaged about $2500 per person. $15,000 for the six of us. By far the best cruise our family has ever taken. The best part was the incredible deck. Watching the shows from the deck and room service was so much fun. Expensive you bet but worth it for the family memories.

Archived