Give the people from Puerto Rico a break!!!

lmmn

[quote name='Howlev34']Webecruisin':I'm sorry that your teaching experiences were not of a more positive nature. I'm sure that what you have described does, in fact, exist. I just do what I do best: teach Mathematics, relate to my students, get along with parents and Principals, tolerate my fellow teachers (even the ones who should not be within miles of children) .[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, my experiences were extremely positive. Otherwise, I wouldn't have persisted for 16 years. I just found it difficult to condone and tolerate those teachers who, in your words, "should not be within miles of children".

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Vikeqn!

I'll be anxiously standing by to read your live posts!

I'm sure that you'll have a great time. Let us know how that Deck 9 Hump JS turns out. That's what we have on our cruise in April. It's going to be a bit strange traveling with only one kid, huh? I was entertained by the daily updates on the eldest sowing his oats last March.

Have a blast!

To correct at least one poster, English and Spanish are BOTH the official language of Puerto Rico and not just Spanish. It used to be English was the only official language before Spanish was added and going back farther Spanish was the only official language. So you can see it's a hot potato topic in PR

• 2 weeks later...

Archived