Go With Gus Tours Other Than Humanitarian

Gaucho39

Hi- I was wondering if anybody else has been on some of the other tours Gus offers in Santo Tomas, besides the humanitarian tour.

We've done the humanitarian tour and absolutely loved it. Just wondering what else is out there?

Thanks

Hi there mates, Paleotrekker here,

Logging in to put in a 2-pence of hopefully helpful thoughts here.. Regarding my trusty guatemalan tour guides.. I decided a couple of years ago that each time I return to Guatemala I'll call ahead and inquire from Gus at Go-With-Gus what new tours they might have and book 2 to 5 days of local R & R with them. Last year I took a Tour of Mayan Archeological sites with them - Copán, Quiriguá, Tikál. Quite informative and well worth the time. This year in January I did my usual Colonial Antigua tour plus a canopy ride with them starting from Puerto Quetzal; a couple of months ago I tried a new Honduras tour to La Lenca Waterfalls.. lots of beautiful rain-forest, ocean views and refreshing dips in clear natural pools just the thing to fortify this salty soul.. Next year when I return to Guatemala I think I will take up Gus on one of his Belize tours.

Allright mates, smooth sailings and ~~~sea~~~ you around..!!

• 2 years later...

Archived