Venice - buying tonic water near the ship

YORKI1

Does anyone know if there are shops near where the Gem docks in Venice that I can buy tonic water, preferably Schweppes?

Dont know if you will find American brands in Venice. There is a large (for Venice) grocery store called COOP at Pl. Roma. Pl. Roma is also the location for the shuttle buses to the port for cruisers. I would plan a stop by Pl Roma.

Have a great cruise!:)

Kim

Kim,

Thank you. Our package includes a transfer from the airport to the ship. Where is Pl. Roma in relation to the ship? Can we walk back to it once we have checked in?

Angela.

Kim,

Thank you. Our package includes a transfer from the airport to the ship. Where is Pl. Roma in relation to the ship? Can we walk back to it once we have checked in?

Angela.

I think it is about a 15-20 minute walk. You may be able to take the shuttle bus back to PL Roma that runs from the port to PL Roma or a taxi. There is the new People Mover that you could also take. You would walk from the port entrance and take the People Mover to Pl. Roma. I think that it is 1 or 2 Euros per person. (like a Walt Disney tram)

Kim

Archived