Specific Dream Spa Access Question

RMLERL

My MIL is sailing in an I/S Spa cabin on the Dream which she paid for. My BIL is with her in a 2 person cabin. He will not use the spa at all, not his thing. My question is, Is it just a wrist band to access the spa or do they use your sea pass card also? I am thinking of moving myself into Grandma's room and BIL to my room for the access but if it is un-necessary, I rather just avoid the hassle of moving if I can just use his wrist band. Also, it is similar to the muster braclets that kids where? If Mommy has a wrist band maybe my kids will keep their muster braclets on.

My MIL is sailing in an I/S Spa cabin on the Dream which she paid for. My BIL is with her in a 2 person cabin. He will not use the spa at all, not his thing. My question is, Is it just a wrist band to access the spa or do they use your sea pass card also? I am thinking of moving myself into Grandma's room and BIL to my room for the access but if it is un-necessary, I rather just avoid the hassle of moving if I can just use his wrist band. Also, it is similar to the muster braclets that kids where? If Mommy has a wrist band maybe my kids will keep their muster braclets on.

We were on the Dream in May and we "bought" a weekly pass. We also had friends that had a "spa cabin". You have to give in your S & S card to them and they give you the "spa card that opens the doors" The also change the wrist band colors several times. This apparently came about due to people "sharing spa access". If I was you, if you can, I would change your booking to be the people who will be using the spa in the cabin and then, basically sleep in whatever cabin you want to. If you are not registered in a spa cabin, you will need to "buy in" like we did. They have become wise to people "sharing access" and taken measure to curb this. It is a waste to have someone in a spa cabin that doesn't use it so if you are a family with some people who will use it and some who will not, it is definitely wise to book the people in the cabin who will use it regardless of who sleeps in what cabin.

We were on the Dream in May and we "bought" a weekly pass. We also had friends that had a "spa cabin". You have to give in your S & S card to them and they give you the "spa card that opens the doors" The also change the wrist band colors several times. This apparently came about due to people "sharing spa access". If I was you, if you can, I would change your booking to be the people who will be using the spa in the cabin and then, basically sleep in whatever cabin you want to. If you are not registered in a spa cabin, you will need to "buy in" like we did. They have become wise to people "sharing access" and taken measure to curb this. It is a waste to have someone in a spa cabin that doesn't use it so if you are a family with some people who will use it and some who will not, it is definitely wise to book the people in the cabin who will use it regardless of who sleeps in what cabin.

Thanks for the info, I'll move myself to the spa cabin.

Archived