Mexican Cuisine Workshop & Tasting - Cozumel (RCI)

CatLover4

I did this a few years ago and liked it a lot. Click on the link in my signature for some photos.

Thank you so much! Looks like a fun time! Now for more decisions to be made ... :)

--Jen

Thank you so much! Looks like a fun time! Now for more decisions to be made ... :)

--Jen

I booked this through RCI for my Oasis cruise in October. Many CC friends have given 2 thumbs up for this excursion.:)

Probably one of my favorite excursions ever. Definitely worth the time and the money. Had a blast. Know several people that have done it multiple times, they've enjoyed it that much.

Yes, there was a lady in our group that could not eat fish and while we were cooking our fish, she cooked a chicken breast.

This excursion is probably one of my all time favorites! We have done it 3 or 4 times and have fun every time.:)

We did this excursion last week, and it was so much fun! The food was great, too! Luis, the head chef, was an excellent teacher!

We finished lunch about 2 hours before the bus was to take us back to the ship. We were able to enjoy the AI at the beach. Nice pool and beach area.

By far, one of our favorite excursions!!:D

Was there a lot of walking involved with this excursion? I'd really like to book this for my cruise later this year, but need to know about this first! Thanks!

Just a walk from the parking lot to the kitchen. It's a short stroll, really.

We took the class when it was still outdoors - I understand that they've built a new indoor kitchen - we'll definitely book it again on our next visit!

The facilities and staff are great. My DW and I, accompanied by our son and his GF thoroughly enjoyed our excursion through NCL. My DW hated fish too and did chicken. Enjoy the habanero hot sauce with your meal. We spent the rest of the afternoon down at the beach drinking cerveza. It was a great time. Tell Luis hello from all of us he doesn't remember.

• 5 weeks later...
I'm looking at this excursion also, for our cruise in November. Does anyone have any idea why there is a maximum weight of 225 lbs?

there is weight limit because of other activities at playa mia that are included. I hope there won't be a problem as I am 270 (think linebacker) and love to cook...

I have had several friends rave about this excursion so I have it booked for december

• 2 weeks later...

Archived