Royal Family Suite

ewheelock

Has anyone had the Royal Family Suite on the Legend of the Seas? If so what extras do you get (I know that the Legend doesn't have concierge service)?

This will be our first on RCI and my first suite.

Oh yeah, does anyone have any pictures of the stateroom and verandah?

Is the Legend in the same group with Rhapsody? I am not really sure of the various groups. In any case, we are booked in a RFS on Rhapsody. I found this photograph which I think shows, on the 7th floor, one of the RFS. Instead of a balcony, there is a large window. The room's balcony, I think, is to the left side as I am looking at it. The photograph may be from someone here. I think I saw it on cruiseclues.com. http://community.webshots.com/photo/73602427/73604487qCQszJ

The balcony on Rhapsody isn't as large as RFS on the newer ships, but more the size of the balcony of the rooms around it. The cabin has 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and a living area. I am pretty excited about this cabin, even though we don't go until this summer.

I know we don't have the concierge, so the drinks and such won't be available., I believe I read here that perhaps some snacks are brought to the room, and that we'd still get priority boarding and tendering, as well as 2 Crown and Anchor credits.

Archived