Jolly Pirate in Aruba

amyerin

Has anyone done this trip? Is it child friendly? (10 year old) It look like a lot of fun, but not sure if the alcohol will ruin a family trip? I'm all about the rum punch, but wouldn't want my 10 year old to see anything that she shouldn't!

Thanks

Has anyone done this trip? Is it child friendly? (10 year old) It look like a lot of fun, but not sure if the alcohol will ruin a family trip? I'm all about the rum punch, but wouldn't want my 10 year old to see anything that she shouldn't!

Thanks

Uh, haven't been on it, but did get a reasonably close look (via telephoto zoom on our camcorder) when it sailed by the beach we were on during a stop on our 2000 millennium cruise. I don't know how early in the excursion the boat was, but (ahem) the early phases of mega-drunken debauchery were already shall we say quite apparent.

I don't know if it was the same boat but we did this off the Adventure of the Seas this past summer and it was great. We had a 12, 15, and 18 year old. No problem with drunks but there were a number of seasick people and heaving over the side. Did not bother me.

Archived