Rumbaba Charters GREAT!

sunluvr007

After viewing and voting on the daysail poll I realized I had never gotten around to posting my review of Rumbaba Charters. The boat is beautiful, very clean and well maintained. The sailing was fantastic, Captain Bobby was very entertaining, Karen is a sweetheart and a great cook! The snorkeling was great they have these split fins that make the swimming so easy. They have a large selection of music to listen to, we had lunch to classical and sailed back to Jimmy Buffet. This was by far the best day of our cruise and we can't wait to sail with them again!

How do you get a hold of these people or what is the web site please. Also can you please tell me how many people Rumbaba takes?
Here is their website:

http://www.rumbabacharters.com/contact.htm

They take up to 6 people. We just sailed with Karen & Bobby last week. WOW!!! :D :D There were only four of us, but we went ahead and booked the afternoon for just us. We had the BEST afternoon. So much so, that my wife & I are considering taking our next vacation in St. Thomas instaed of doing a cruise!

Thank you pltag, I am going over to the web site now. is this a full day charter, how was the service with the free drinks, were they quality and what was the quality of the food. Don't care if it is hamburgers as long as it is clean and tastes good!!! :)

We are a fun party bunch, not crazy but like to have a few drinks and a few laughs!!

We are a fun party bunch, not crazy but like to have a few drinks and a few laughs!!
Logie - I think I understand exactly what you mean. We also are pretty serious about our fun! :D This is why I chose the Rumbaba, as I was afraid some of the other charters might not appreciate the fact that we enjoy drinkin' more than snorklin'. I just told Karen in advance to stock up on the Bud Light! :) But, don't pass on her Rumbaba Punch! :D I don't in any way want to make this sound like a booze cruise, just to tell you that they will cater the day to exactly what you want!

The Food - OUTSTANDING! We booked a half day (afternoon), should have booked the full day! :( Anyway, she still served us a full lunch (Salad, great chicken wraps, homemade cookies).

Archived