Luggage help!?!

XSuperstar238

You never know. I have had my luggage shortky after boarding and also not had it in time for dinner. I suggest bringing something in your carry-on to change in to. You see people from cold areas standing around the pool in jeans and long sleeve shirts because they did not think of this. Throw a bathing suit and shorts and maybe something to wear to dinner in a carry-on, so you will be prepared.

Don't worry too much! The first night they are not too concerned with dining attire, many people fly in that day, and you will see a variety the first night. Just make sure you have any neccesities you may need.

Last year, my mom had her luggage maybe around 3:00, (at least that was when we had gone back to the room after exploring), mine was there when we returned from early seating. Luggage appeared in the hallway at different times. The crew have thousands of suitcases to sort and get to all the rooms, and each crewmember can only handle one cartful at a time! When you hand it to the porter at the curb, they just pile as they grab, there's no order. Think of picking up your luggage at the airport, if you have more than one suitcase, they probably won't come out together!

Just remember, you're on a cruise!!

Don't worry about it at all. I do suggest carrying on medications & personal items. You will see a huge variance in attire the first night in the dining room. It is expected. FYI, we have always received our luggage before dinner. In fact, on our last cruise, our luggage beat us to the cabin. Go and have a wonderful time.

Archived