Cabin 8273 on the Carnival Miracle.

rdrseller

Picked this suite for our next cruise, but waiting to book. I was interested if anyone had stayed in this cabin or has any information regarding noise, etc.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!!!!!:confused:

Soverign of the Seas 1996

Carnival Holiday 1997

Soverign of the Seas 1998

Carnival Fantasy 1999

Carnival Fantasy 2004

Carnival Conquest 4/3/05

(Hopefully) Carnival Miracle 12/18/2005

Thanks for the reply Kim. My husband was worried about noise. We have our first suite booked for the 4/3/05 Conquest. We have already learned that we won't be happy with a room with out a balcony. This one looked like the balcony would make me want to stay there for ever.

Do you have any pictures?

Thanks,

MJ

I believe there's some pictures posted on webshots. I will try to do a search for you. I don't know if it's the exact deck, but you'll get a good idea of what it looks like. I have never stayed on this deck. Last year we were one deck lower, and we did not hear a thing! One thing about sailing AFT, you don't get a lot of traffic. People don't venture back there if they don't have to. I think I might be able to find pictures of this cabin (not the Miracle) but Spirit class ship. I'll let you know.

~Kim~

I say go for it! These rooms go quick. When I first tried to book a wrap-around balcony on the Miracle, there were NONE available. I was sooo sad because we had one last year and loved it! I kept watching and looking, and one day it became available, so I called my travel agent immediately.

One more thing, the wrap-arounds on decks 4, 7, and 8 have 2 separate rooms (bedroom area, sitting area). The wrap-arounds on decks 5 and 6 are suites with one big room. I love the 2 separate areas: 2 Televisions, 2 VCR's and 2 telephones. You feel like you have sooo much space! Can you tell I loved this room? If you have anymore questions, let me know.

kim

Archived