Blueprint for Sea Princess dining area?

doris1930

Is there any place to see where the table numbers are shown in the main dining, balcony dining, etc? Can anyone recommend a certain table area?

Thanks.

I am not sure what you mean by 'main dining or balcony dining', as there is no balcony dining in the main dining room. But I know of no website that shows the exact layout or table numbers in the dining room, sorry!

Balcony dining is when you order the ultimate balcony dinner which is $100 per couple and served on your staterooms balcony.

No. You can drop by the dining room the first afternoon but they might not have put the table numbers out on the tables yet. You can't request a specific table number in advance, anyway (not in Traditional; obviously you can every evening in Anytime). I don't know what you mean by "balcony" dining. The Princess dining rooms don't have balconies.

I don't recall any one area being any better than another. I mean, you don't necessarily want to be right by a serving station; on the other hand, they're pretty ubiquitious so it's hard to avoid being somewhere near one. If you dine after 7/8, depending on itinerary, the sun will be down so there's nothing to see out the window.

Just relax and accept the luck of the draw. You're assigned where you're assigned; knowing in advance won't really make any difference for that 6 or so hours between picking up your cruise card and actually walking into the dining room and seeing for yourself.

If you look at the dining rooms on the deck plans, you'll notice that most of them show tables with chairs, and serving stations without chairs. I believe that the dark lines show dividers and may encircle areas that are one step up. They don't show table numbers and are definitely subject to change, but looking at them can give you an idea of the floor plan layout.

I like the pdf versions of the deck plans because I can enlarge and rotate them on my screen as desired.

I don't think any Princess ship has a balcony in the dining room. Some Holland America ships have balconies in the dining room. But trying to find numbers for tables would not work as with change in staff there may be changes in how the tables are numbered.

Archived