To Sweet Emi

daWoods

Aloha Dawoods!! I've been thinking about you and was wondering when you were coming or if you'd already been here.

I've been especially busy and having a bunch of medical tests and stuff along with fatigue and pain...what a combo. I come here every day and look around at least.

Hey....how about we meet for a coffee at the Bad Ass at Waterfront Row on Wed the 23rd? Annette will be playing music down there and her mom will be dancing hula. It turns out that I've decided to take a week off from my night work at home job next week - so I actually have some time to do coffee.

Will that work out??

Emi

Aloha Emi....sorry to hear all that is going on with you. Maybe you need to start planning another (and another, and another) cruise!! We are realizing that we have to start planning also...looking at the 11-night WIND again....before it goes away for good from the islands, or maybe a Mex. Riv cruise on either the NCL Star or the DAWN Princess....decisions, decisions!!

Hugs from the Hilo side...

Laurie

• 1 month later...

Hi Emi. Sorry we missed out on the coffee. By the time you replied, I had already left. This gives me an excuse (like I need one) to come back to the Big Island. We had a great time on all three islands (Maui, Big Island, Kauai) and came home browner and now don't match our environment here at all. :D

I hope you are feeling better soon and can put your discomfort behind you.

The condo was a disappointment, compared to the units we had in Maui and Kauai. Small and not that well appointed. However, the price was right and the location fantastic, and we survived. The complex needs some work too, especially on the ocean side.

Don't know Emi. Expensive trip, and there's so much more of the world to see. We want to go to Europe (Tuscany and Provence) and the British Isles. That'll take a few years and lots of money. Maybe if you have really good luck in Reno, you could help us come back earlier.:D

Archived